Kelis’s milkshake may have brought the boys to the yard, but my banana bread makes cancer cry like a little girl.
Don’t believe me? Well, check this stat out: I’ve raised over $16K for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and this banana bread has accounted for a surprising amount of that total. Yes, now you don’t have to worry about indulging that sweet tooth because (1) this banana bread is (mostly) healthy and (2) 100% of proceeds go to LLS to fund valuable research that will one day find a cure for blood cancers (which can hopefully lead to a cure for all cancers), as well as provide patient services for those living with the disease.
Have I tempted you enough? Ok, here are the details:
1 regular sized loaf or 2 mini loaves for $15
Choose from any of the following varieties:
- Regular, with nuts (please specify walnuts or pecans–or both!)
- Chocolate chip
- Chocolate chip, with nuts
- Peanut butter
- Peanut butter chocolate chip
- Whole wheat (all the varieties above apply)
- Special request (if I haven’t listed a variety you’d like, let me know and I’ll see what I can do :)).
Ready to place an order? Send me an email or message me on Facebook, and we’ll arrange payment and delivery.
Ways to donate:
- Credit card: http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/chicago13/jenkeepsrunning
- Cash or check (made out to “LLS”)
All donations will be matched by Intuit’s We Care & Give Back program!